New Ikelite Substrobe DS-200 package FS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Jack

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong section I originally posted this in the general for sale section. New Ikelite Substrobe DS-200 package for sale. Never been in the water it is simply too much flash for what I need (ok so it is bigger than the damn camera!)
Here is what is included:

#3944.60 Deluxe Package including:
#4103.51 Digital TTL Sync Cord
#4062.2 DS-200 SubStrobe with diffuser
#4085.26 Ball Socket Arm system
#4066.1 Smart Charger

Also included are:

4063.5 Interchangeable NiMH pack
4100.6 Manual Controller

The retail cost of this package is $1800 and the lowest I can find it online is $1537 at B&H Photo.

I'll take $1200 or the best reasonable offer. If you are looking for this flash you will save some significant money.

TIA

Ed

Just fyi; I use an SS200 with Oly 5050 and Canon S-70. The 100 deg coverage of a single 200 means one strobe covers WAL (especially diffused), and with the 5050 in raw high continuous slave the 200 will fire for all 4 shots at eighth and quarter power.

It's not about the size of the camera, it's about the style of shooting.

If you part it out I am interested in the Manual Controler!

I'm very interested, but poor right now. $1200 is quite reasonable for the whole package, if indeed new - even thought I don't need the controller, I could always resell it for $80-100 separately. :(

I understand. I simply have not had time to use it and the girlfriend is not supportive of me running around with all the photo gear. This will help fund my rebreather stuff and I'll reevaluate the photo stuff in a while. Figured I'd post it here before posting it on fleabay.

Ed

Do you have an address I can plug in the shipping site? It would have to be shipped via some sort of insured and tracked method.

Regards,

Ed

would u sell the items separately instead of in a package deal?

I'd prefer to sell the package, PM me on what you want and I'll consider it.

Regards,

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom