New ideas for premium dive-themed apparel sought

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver-Jim

Registered
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in suggesting ideas for upscale scuba-related (out of water) apparel, I'd love to hear your ideas! :t-shirt: Real divers make the best suggestions...

Divers, lots of divers on the clothing....forget the skull and cross bones stuff I am tired of it. Ship wrecks, reefs and walls....

Accurate artist line drawings of shipwrecks.
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks for the ideas. Any particular wrecks, or just wrecks in general?

Does anyone have some good pics that they feel might work well for this type of image?

Personally I'm a Great Lakes wreck fan :)
Regina
Charles Price
Arabia
Forest City
etc.
Ber :lilbunny:

I have just been doing a ton of searches for out of water scuba related clothing. What I was looking for is simple designs that spoke "loudly" about the passion behind diving.

1. Sealife done as drawings or line art (not photos).
2. Humorous
3. Acknowledgement of different milestones in diving like 50 dives, 100 dives, wreck diving, night diving...

I avoid stiff or solid designs probably because as a female this type of front design doesn't lay well.

Artwork front and back, in a line-drawing style similar to Leonardo Da Vinci's man in a circle, showing as if in X-ray view a set of lungs on the front filled with clockwork-style gearing, pistons,pressure tanks and he like, and from the back the same thing, but each overlayed with appropriate front/back half of the 'skeleton'. As though an internalized tank and regulator setup has been implanted instead of lungs.

Or just more fish. Nemo still seems popular. :p

RTRski...I like the DaVinci idea! I assume you are referring to his "Vitruvian Man" drawing, right? Do you see this as a Tee, or something more substantial, like a sweatshirt or hoodie?

I have just been doing a ton of searches for out of water scuba related clothing. What I was looking for is simple designs that spoke "loudly" about the passion behind diving.

1. Sealife done as drawings or line art (not photos).
2. Humorous
3. Acknowledgement of different milestones in diving like 50 dives, 100 dives, wreck diving, night diving...

I avoid stiff or solid designs probably because as a female this type of front design doesn't lay well.

Thanks for your input. :gr1: I am particularly interested in hearing women's opinions on apparel designs as we are going to have a specific line of clothes targeted to female divers, and it's an area that seems to need some sophisticated additions. If you have any more specific ideas in mind, please let me know! (The more specific, the better.)

Back
Top Bottom