New hosting site test post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
aaa.sized.jpg

Looks like a winner!

Originally posted by herman
Very nice photo Dee, digital or MMII?

Thanks! :) That little guy is actually my very first u/w photo taken with the digital camera. He was sitting at the edge of the deck of the Prince Albert ship wreck. I just drifted up and peeked over the edge and found him. By the look in his eyes I think I startled him as much as he did me!

Originally posted by Texass
All I see is the dreaded "Red X in a White box".

Try it now. The first posting was right after I uploaded the photo to the new site. I've since renamed the album and done some other stuff.

sorry!

Dee, as usual, awesome shot.

That is one cute Arrow Crab!!! :)

~SubMariner~

You mentioned that one of the problems youve had is the shutter lag. Do you have problems with upward shots where you have a subject plus the sun behind or off to the side in a picture, I've heard that the lattitude of film allows for this situation, but digital is less forgiving and pics with the sun and an underwater subject do not turn out very good. :confused:

Thanks,
Caymaniac

Now I see it. WOW!!!

Soooo, you found a site that'll post individual pics - who is it?

Thanx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom