Deep6 Equipment Service Clinic - Dema 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Took this class in 2020. Can highly recommend:)

I would love to know more about this class
There's a few reviews I think, but here's mine.

Feels like a lifetime ago, I think I had like ~ 24 dives total when I took the class, LOL.

There's a few reviews I think, but here's mine.

Feels like a lifetime ago, I think I had like ~ 24 dives total when I took the class, LOL.

Much appreciated!

See below cut/paste for DEMA Service Clinic specifics:

---------------------------

DEMA 2023 Service Clinic:
Learn to Service Deep6 Regulators or Become a TDI Deep6 Equipment Service Instructor!

Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
Time: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Duration: Approximately 6-7 hours

About the Course:

At Deep6, we believe in making the maintenance of your regulators a hassle-free and cost-effective experience. We understand that your time and budget are valuable, especially when you could be out enjoying the depths of the ocean.

We recognize that our customers come from various backgrounds and skill levels. While some of you are adept at disassembling and reassembling equipment, others may prefer step-by-step guidance from the experts.

To cater to both ends of the spectrum, we are thrilled to announce our upcoming Deep6 Regulator Service Clinic, scheduled for November 17th in vibrant New Orleans. And yes, it aligns perfectly with DEMA!

This clinic welcomes individuals interested in learning how to service Deep6 Regulators or teach service techniques (for Instructors).We've got lunch covered as well to keep you fueled!

While we will have some tools available, but a limited amount, so please bring your own if possible to save time.

But here's the catch – space is limited! To secure your spot, make sure to sign up as soon as possible.

Reserve your spot in the class by sending us a message, and don't forget a $175 deposit upon registration. Act quickly, as we have only 12 spaces available.

Join us for this unique opportunity to master the art of servicing Deep6 Regulators and become a part of the Deep 6 community.

Pricing:

$350 for Technicians
$600 for Instructor Candidates

See below cut/paste for DEMA Service Clinic specifics:

---------------------------

DEMA 2023 Service Clinic:
Learn to Service Deep6 Regulators or Become a TDI Deep6 Equipment Service Instructor!

Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
Time: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Duration: Approximately 6-7 hours

About the Course:

At Deep6, we believe in making the maintenance of your regulators a hassle-free and cost-effective experience. We understand that your time and budget are valuable, especially when you could be out enjoying the depths of the ocean.

We recognize that our customers come from various backgrounds and skill levels. While some of you are adept at disassembling and reassembling equipment, others may prefer step-by-step guidance from the experts.

To cater to both ends of the spectrum, we are thrilled to announce our upcoming Deep6 Regulator Service Clinic, scheduled for November 17th in vibrant New Orleans. And yes, it aligns perfectly with DEMA!

This clinic welcomes individuals interested in learning how to service Deep6 Regulators or teach service techniques (for Instructors).We've got lunch covered as well to keep you fueled!

While we will have some tools available, but a limited amount, so please bring your own if possible to save time.

But here's the catch – space is limited! To secure your spot, make sure to sign up as soon as possible.

Reserve your spot in the class by sending us a message, and don't forget a $175 deposit upon registration. Act quickly, as we have only 12 spaces available.

Join us for this unique opportunity to master the art of servicing Deep6 Regulators and become a part of the Deep 6 community.

Pricing:

$350 for Technicians
$600 for Instructor Candidates
Man if you guys have crawfish at this as opposed to the pizza I got at my D6 class I'm going to be so envious:).

Good luck, well worth the effort to make it there for anyone considering!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom