New Home Page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So the homepage for me displays with a big space to the right and the interactive map at the bottom. ie not properly. Anyone else ?

What browser (and version), os, etc are you using? This will help us figure out why you are getting this error.

Oh thanks Howard. I'm using IE 6.0.29.... on XP version 2002 service pack 2.

That could be the problem. I don't think any of us tested the homepage with IE 6, we'll have to take a look, as there is still a healty percentage of users whom are visiting with this browser version.

I have a different problem with the home page (using ff 2.0.0.14 and XP)
the lines with "You last visited", "Private Messages", and "Click to enter the forums" all display too low, with private messages and click to enter on top of the blue bar at the top of the photos (i think it says "Undersea gallery").

I have a different problem with the home page (using ff 2.0.0.14 and XP)
the lines with "You last visited", "Private Messages", and "Click to enter the forums" all display too low, with private messages and click to enter on top of the blue bar at the top of the photos (i think it says "Undersea gallery").
That's what I use.

Portal_Page.jpg

What's your screen resolution?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom