New Hog 1000 Lumen Morph Core Lighting System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance at getting you guys to make a compairson video with this light vs some others DRIS 1000, and maybe a can HID or LED of some sort?

Any chance at getting you guys to make a compairson video with this light vs some others DRIS 1000, and maybe a can HID or LED of some sort?

Sure! I will get that done on Monday :wink:

Can't wait to see it.

The can has slots on the top, and bottom. We run webbing thru it, so it slides onto a harness :wink: I will snap a pic tomorrow when I am finally back at work.

And any luck on this? I still do not see this option from the way the pictures show so am anxious to see it. Thanks a lot Mike.

How big is the light head (dia wise)? I'd prefer a hard goodman, so wondering if it would fit.

Any one else mounting this on a hard goodman and have pics or links?

Sorry guys...haven't been ignoring you. My wife had some serious heart issues, then we had lost some employees, and blaaah blaaah blaaaah....been busy as all hell. I have the cannister sitting on my desk, I just keep forgetting to do it. I will get that pic done tomorrow.

As promised.... Hog can.jpg

Back
Top Bottom