New here, Looking for a certain diving hotel in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neter33

New
Reaction score
I just recently got certified to dive and my fiance and I are trying to find somewhere we can go diving together for our honeymoon that isn't going to cost "an arm and leg". I have heard that there is a hotel possibly in Florida that you can diving in/out of your hotel room. Does anyone know about this and/or what it is called. Thanks

Congrats on your certification! As far as info on the hotel you seek, there are plenty of dive resorts in Florida. It would help to know where you believe this hotel to be.

At any rate, welcome to ScubaBoard!

Scubaguy62:
Congrats on your certification! As far as info on the hotel you seek, there are plenty of dive resorts in Florida. It would help to know where you believe this hotel to be.

At any rate, welcome to ScubaBoard!

I believe it is in the the keys.

Then it's likely to be Amy Slate's Amoray Resort...check out this website
www.amoray.com

Welcome to the board. You might want to check out General Travel Discussions forum or the Florida Conch Divers forum.

Are you talking about the Jules Verne Lodge palce that you actually have to scuba to get to the underwater hotel? I hear its not that nice in there, I could think of nicer places to spend my honeymoon.

There are many places in Florida that you can stay and do shore diving right out front of your room if that is the sort of thing you are interested in.

Welcome to the board! I don't know about florida though. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

Hi there. My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now. I think that you will learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post some of your own knowledge and experience. If I can help you with anything, send me a PM and I will do my best to help ya. Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

You came to the right place to find out what other divers are up to. I just wanted to drop a quick note to say “Hello” and “Welcome to SB”! Take care from Matt. :35:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom