New here and lost...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will_L

New
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am new to this board thing. I have just gotten out of the Army after 10 years, of which the last 6 were spent in Germany. I have just moved to the Dallas, Texas area and I'm trying to find some dive clubs. I am a PADI Master Diver and waiting on all my dive equipment to come across the ocean. In the mean time, I was hoping to find some clubs and some local places in which to dive as soon as I get my gear. If anyone can give me a hand, I would greatly appreciate it. thanks
Will:confused:

Hello,
if you were still in Germany I might be able to help you, now all I can say is "welcome":)
Where in Germany did you stay?

You have come to the right place!!!!

Those Texas swap divers always seem to be desperate for buddies, but maybe thats a bad sign:D

Check the Club/groups board, they seem like a great bunch of people.
Welcome aboard, welcome home, and happy diving.
Dave

As Aquamaniac says, the Texas Swamp Divers will soon be piping up their welcomes.

As the first NDI chapter, they've been going strong for some time, and their "membership" is from all over (from what I can tell). Being a member is real hard -- a high entrance criteria:

You MUST either be a diver or tolerate being around divers.

can you handle it?

Welcome back to this side of the pond.

Waaaaaaaaaaay back in my youth, I lived over in Germany as part of the Canadian Army, I still have great memories. Many of which were re-kindled when I was sent back to do some teaching to base personnel before we closed our base at Lahr.

Welcome aboard. As others have said there are a couple of Texas divers around here and they tend to get wet occationally. I hope you hook up with them soon. They are a great bunch.

Chad

Here is the link to the Swamp Divers...

Texas Swamp Divers

Btw, we got better swamps. In fact, we have better diving. In real fact, it has been said the only good thing to ever come out of Texas is I-10... :tease: nyuk, nyuk, nyuk... but hey, at least you guys can count!!!

Don't pay any attention to NetDoc...he secretly wishes he was a Texan!

The Texas Swamp Divers come from all over the state but we have 3 general 'divisions'. The Northern Swampers are from the Dallas area and I'm sure will be happy to dive with you. Just post a call for buddies in the TSDT firum and you'll find some!

BTW...welcome to Scuba Board!

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here and Dive Safe................Arduous

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom