New Guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big69C20 Toy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wanted to say hello and i'm gonna get off my lazy tail and start filling out my profile and all that.

I'm a pretty new diver, and have only been at it a year.
Thus far i've been down in Michigan, Missouri, Florida, and most recently Egypt (32 dives). I'm quite interested and have already started doing some UW photography and have hundreds of pics from my trips already. Still quite a rookie and unfortunately too broke to buy any equipment yet but i'm gonna try sooner than later.

Hope to make some good friends on here and share what little i know.
Greg

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the board. You'll have a good time here. Lots of good people, info and ideas. Enjoy your self.

Bill

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Whoa!! You've been around a while, I doubt
that you need much direction except to inform
you what all those keys with the letters on
them are for.
When you're not diving, or writing exams, join us
and post to your heart's content.
There's plenty of information here as you're no
doubt aware, maybe even some to help you pare
down the costs of this addiction.
And why is it that the most enjoyable hobbies
are also the most expensive?
Is there a marketing team somewhere that tracks
disposable income vs interest trends?
ENJOY!

Tom

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Drop by our Underwater Photography forum for more info and to share what you know with others.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Thanks for the warm greetings all, i'm hoping to make this place a good nesting area while on 'brakes' etc. at work. In case you didn't catch that i work for a braking company.

Nomaster: as per the disposable income vs. interest level there must be some group that tracks it because i've got far too many hobbies costing WAY too much, leaving me with no disposable income!

Howdy!

Looks like you've been here for a while, but thanks for the Intro! You may know your way around already, but just in case - If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club fourms.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

hi grag and welcome! enjoy yourself!!! and try to keep away from being topside too long!! lol...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom