new guy here hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sawracer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone. I'm an ex commercial diver who is finally getting around to diving just for my enjoyment. I dove hard hat only so scuba is a completely new experience. I look foward to learning from others experience here. Thanks

Welcome! Hope you find lots of buddies here!

Welcome to SB. Jump on in and join the conversation!

action-smiley-069.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

You might want to change the number of dives on your profile to reflect scuba dives only, as readers will expect you to be an expert diver with 500+

Your should be able to find all of your answers as well as new friends on the respective forums here. Click Forums on the bar above, look at all the various choices, and try some - especially your local forum. Click here to send me a PM (private message) if I can help you find your way here. And check in often...!

don
grinning-smiley-039.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

Hey and welcome to the board from the NC side of the house. I would bet you could provide some useful info for those considering commercial diving as a possible vocation.

I would be glad to help anyone considering diving professionally. I wish I had one to talk to when I chose which school to attend. But as they say hindsight is 20 20.

You might want to change the number of dives on your profile to reflect scuba dives only, as readers will expect you to be an expert diver with 500+

What a rediculous statement! Keep your 500 plus dives listed you did them you earned the right to stste the fact. You have more experience than most wether it is with a helmet or swimmers goggles , or mask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom