New GoPro housing????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@jaybob217 - I'm sorry about that. New toy just completed testing and final adjustments have been completed. Here is a few comments from our testers.

Shooting, it felt solid and robust.
When is your production release? I got to have one!
All I can say is WOW!!! Nothing like it.

I know this is a bit of a tease and I'm sorry but please keep an eye out for more information. I will make sure SB is one of the first places I share more leaks.

On a personal note. I've been diving for a lot of years and I can honestly say, I'm excited about this. This thing is sexy!

I know this is a bit of a tease and I'm sorry but please keep an eye out for more information. I will make sure SB is one of the first places I share more leaks.

On a personal note. I've been diving for a lot of years and I can honestly say, I'm excited about this. This thing is sexy!

Looks exciting to me too :wink: thats if we are talking about the same ######### lol.

Marty ... thank you very much for the video postings and information. I don't think the sharks in your video are nurse sharks like you have them labeled. Not positive but I am pretty sure they are sand tigers. The nurse shark has a much more "rounded" snout. The video is fabulous. I loved it. Especially like the bubbling sounds on underwater video.

The Official GoPro Fix doesn't look as cool as the SRP BlurFix. After reading about so many different lenses for the GoPro HD, I bought one from Pursuit and wasn't happy with it. So last week I ordered the SRP BlurFix with UR Pro color correction filter, got it the mail yesterday. I tell you what, this setup looks high quality, I haven't used it yet but I like what I see. Now I had to order a Wide Lens Replacement Kit from GoPro because when changing to the Pursuit lens I dropped the OEM lens and it got all scratched, should be in here tomorrow. I'll post updates.​

what did you not like about the pursuit lens?

so when are we going to see this rig? it is now February.

@ ScubaDiver Sparks - Thanks for the inquiry. Very soon. Our current customers will receive a private glance first then it's open to the reset of the dive community. We're taking product photos this week.

Marty ... thank you very much for the video postings and information. I don't think the sharks in your video are nurse sharks like you have them labeled. Not positive but I am pretty sure they are sand tigers. The nurse shark has a much more "rounded" snout. The video is fabulous. I loved it. Especially like the bubbling sounds on underwater video.

Thanks Lee that shark video is one of my favorites, it was my first ever underwater video and I actually bought the camera specifically for that trip. Its not anything fancy though and I could do much better next time I go there I think, but it does a great job of capturing the dive pretty much as I remember it down there.

Regarding the Shark species Im fairly sure they are Grey Nurse sharks or at least that's what they call them in Australia, they may be a slightly different breed to a traditional nurse shark but Im not great at fish naming so Im just going by what the dive guides were telling me. Shark naming seems to be fairly regional from what Ive seen so far so it may be the correct name for the region even though its not the same world wide.

Back
Top Bottom