New Go Pro HD Hero UW Video Cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

did you ever take a look on the goforfocus.com flat port? Works really well and it is a really good value.....

Hi Mike,

Any update on the port testing? When do you anticipate selling something?

thanks,
Colin

Did you guys see comparison of the contour? I am only asking because it's seems better underwater. They have a housing for up to 400'.

I'm so glad these flat covers are being made. I spent several days taking underwater video with a couple GoPro's and couldn't understand why they were so poor underwater. It was cloudy the entire time so I assumed that was a major reason.

Super excited that they're capable of much better underwater video. I'll be waiting to see the final product for a flat cover. Eye of Mine also makes many good accessories for the GoPro's.

anyone confirm how their lens works ^

pricewise its great, though wonder how instructions work out to get the new lens in

anyone confirm how their lens works ^

pricewise its great, though wonder how instructions work out to get the new lens in

Installing a new lens is easy. Take the screws out of the retaining ring, remove the oring from the original lens, lube it and ensure it's clean, install oring and lens, then screw the retaining ring back on.

im very interested in purchasing one of these,, as i understand it comes with the water proof housing,a 2g card and extra mounting equip? im thinking of strapping this to my head and am curious to know how other divers have faired with these cameras?how is warranty when dealing with gopro?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom