New Genesis 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
Just ordered the Genesis 2.1, waiting time about 3 months and Cant hide my excitement!
Just wondering if anyone knows the name of the 3d party app for IOS to monitor the batteries. Will buy the Sentry in the future. Currently the app provided by Jon is for androids.

Thanks in advance!

Congratulations! You won't be disappointed! Do yourself a favor and order the DPV harness Jon sells, kind of like a tree climbing rig. Without it you won't want to run at full speed for very long and it doesn't change the way you suit up.

Congratulations! You won't be disappointed! Do yourself a favor and order the DPV harness Jon sells, kind of like a tree climbing rig. Without it you won't want to run at full speed for very long and it doesn't change the way you suit up.

Thanks! I have 3 friends in PR that owns the previous version and all I hear is good things about them. I have a similar harness but will consider a new one. Just sold my Divex piranha p2 to get the Genesis. Those 3 months Waiting are going to be longest for me!

Im referring to the IOS, I downloaded it already. Good to know that it works good. Waiting on my 2.1 so I havent tested it yet. Thanks for the info!

The waiting is over! Finally I got my new Genesis!!! And THANKS Jon Nelly for always answering all my questions, the great service and for creating this beautiful piece of engineering!
Here is a link for a video of the unboxing:
37D0497C-B4E5-4C07-9CDF-5C065644BBBF.jpeg D942A53B-456D-4869-AC67-F3FCE39B5273.jpeg32D2055D-82B0-4C67-8A17-D5EE8FE4511B.jpeg 4C0D09F9-77A7-479F-9B5A-99C82D2AC415.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom