New Game In Town For Gas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DustyC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
AB Car Rental is now also AB Dive. We saw a tailgate today with the website AB-Dive | | Unlimited Air Packages lowest price on Bonaire

Looks like in Febuary they're going to start 6 day unlimited air/nitrox packages for $159, and offer packages for truck and gas rental. The site doesn't say where the gas pick up/drop off location(s) will be, not that I can find anyway.

From the FAQ on the website you linked:

Q: Where is AB-Dive located?
A: The location of AB-Dive is at AB Car Rental. Kaya Industria 31, between Van Den Tweel Supermarkt and Warehouse Bonaire.

IMHO that's a pretty lousy location for a dive operator.

P.S. A better thread title would be helpful. I clicked through expecting a new place to purchase gasoline for rental trucks. Maybe something like "AB Car Rental to start new dive operation AB-Dive in February 2017".

Yes I saw the new trucks with AB-Dive.com. I thought I was seeing the same vehicle all over town!! LOL.
I am with you Guy, I thought a new gas station openned up. Are you on island?

From the FAQ on the website you linked:

Q: Where is AB-Dive located?
A: The location of AB-Dive is at AB Car Rental. Kaya Industria 31, between Van Den Tweel Supermarkt and Warehouse Bonaire.

IMHO that's a pretty lousy location for a dive operator.

P.S. A better thread title would be helpful. I clicked through expecting a new place to purchase gasoline for rental trucks. Maybe something like "AB Car Rental to start new dive operation AB-Dive in February 2017".

We arrive on Tuesday and are looking forward to Christmas #8 on Bonaire. Just in time too. It's snowing like crazy here right now!

They were decorating for you when we left Saturday.

Christmas is fun, but New Year Eve fireworks are just plain crazy. It sounds like the island is being invaded. Displays like shown below stretch from Belnem to Sabadeco and go on most of the night. We're looking forward to staying in a VRBO this year at the top of the hill near the water towers in Santa Barbara. We should have a similar view of the fireworks as in the video below.

Another popular New Year firework activity is lighting huge strings of firecrackers downtown that literally stretch for city blocks.

It looked like it was being invaded last week. Dutch military running foot and mounted patrols downtown in full kit. Freaked some people out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom