New Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azotomix

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I had a long WE between two weeks of business between Bangladesh and Thailand and could manage to do a short cruise with 7 dives on the WE of the 4th - 5th December in Hin Daeng.

After the fourth dive I gave my gears to the boy helping us coming out from the water and he put I do not know how strong the housing in the soft water box where others camera where staying. What happen??? Nothing just a little flood :17: making my camera not useable anymore.
I was very :angry: and this is what I would have like to do to this guy :m16:

So coming back to BKK I had to buy a new camera. Luckily :doh: I could find the same even if it is from last year production. If not big big problem…

This is for the flood.

Beside this I could try for the first time all the gear with the external strobe. Having received the strobe without manual I shoot in S-TTL but discover late that I was doing it in a wrong way. So most of the pictures where not properly exposed and could recover them most of the time with PS CS. I shoot in RAW format, shutter speed priority. Water was not very clear and greenish.

Next time I will try with f mode priority and will try to get much much closer to the subject.

Here is the link

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/28481/cat/500

Ciao

PS - How do I get in the Stats Photos: (14) View Gallery
- How do I modify names of the pictures once they are loaded?

Thank for your help and waiting your comment and suggestion for next shootings

Aloha Aztomix,

Nice pics :D sorry to hear about your flood...I understand your fellings well.

to edit you picture and or text you go to My Gallery - Select the photo that you wish to edit - In the blue line, just above the details you will read:

Add to Favorites · Post a Comment · Report Photo · Send as e-Card · Receive Email Updates · Edit Photo

Click edit photo and edit to your heart content :D

When done editing you click submit changes and WA-LA Done :D

Thanks!!
Will try it later. I am going home right now....

Sorry about the flood - very nice pictures though.

Very nice photos! :thumb: The teeth on that Triggerfish are something else!

Sorry about your flood, it's a hard way to learn not to use camera tanks. :11:

I like you photos! The cuttlefish is really nice. Sorry to hear about your camera.

Back
Top Bottom