New from Vermont

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike M

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
Been diving just over 1 year, took AOW in Setember. :D My fiancee and I took both our OW and AOW course together, best dive buddy I've got.
We do most of our diving in Lake Champlain, VT. There are a few wrecks to explore and it is close. Also part of a small(but growing) dive society in the area.

MIKE M

and Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

a warm welcome from north of the 49th! Glad to find an another diver who's not afraid of the "temperate" waters around here. You guys should travel a bit further and visit all the lovely wrecks in Lake Ontario and St Lawrence River.

I'm diving tomorrow and can't wait....

Greetings from Ohio! If you get tired of your shipwrecks come on down and try out our quarries!

Ber :bunny:

Greetings from another Newbie New Englander! I'm in Connecticut now, but I practially grew up on Lake George. I love the Adirondacks!

Welcome fellow cold water divers! Don't let the warm water ruin the cold water diving for you!

A big (shrinkage not included) cold welcome from Oregon!

Scott

Welcome from the Beaver state from another one. Good to have you "aboard" hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. Be carefull though, it is addictive!

Later, Hawk.

Hi Mike M, and welcome from Rochester NY.
I've been diving just over a year too. My wife is my buddy, and our 30 year old son is certified too. My wife likes the warm waters of the Caribean so I'm hoping I can get my son to buddy up with me for some cold water diving, and check out some of the great wrecks I've heard about next year.

There's a great bunch of people here, Enjoy!!

Mike M,
From one Mike to another, welcome from NJ!
It seems like "Mike " is one of the more popular names on this site. The more the merrier- and on this board , that says a lot!
Welcome and good luck,
MikeD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom