New from TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROMADdiver:
DandyDon, I missed the reference...???

RTW, thanks, and...umm...have a welcome right back! :)

The way I see it I joined yesterday and had sent eight posts. At this rate I should reach max star capacity in no time!
Missed what reference? Becoming a Regular Member? Well, we support good personal health and all, but don't go overboard on laxatives the day before wearing a wet suit. :shocked:

Tour all of the forums and benefit from many, but if you really want to bump your post count, hand around this forum and say howdy to every new Intro. :wave-smil Worked for me.

ROMAD luv the new avatar. Very nice. I have pics to get develop of me snorkeling with a frog in the neighborhood pool, in my wetsuit, it was cold!!! He ended up sitting on my back. :)

Hey ROMADdiver, welcome to SB, how'd you sneak in here anyway, I thought the Tennessee section was full. :wink:
Welcome aboard.
David

Ah! that's because I'm not originally from Tennessee...the southern stench hasn't quite taken full effect onto me yet; therefore, your screening nets failed to pick it up. Although, I do get a drawl every now and then. :(

I was there about 15 years ago...it was horrible, and horribly expensive!

Though, Pigeon Forge was really neat.

Back
Top Bottom