New format

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I paid my dues to be red. So far I don't see any difference in my name like it was before. Also all the adds are popping up all the time. That is one of the reasons I paid to be red.

Is there anything that is going to change in this new format to resolve that? I am proud to be a supporter of Scubaboard but would also like my banner making me a "resident of the PUB" along with the red name.

Thanks for working to get the emoti stuff back, that will be appreciated when completed.

Working on the ad thing. It should be resolved as soon as I have time (next 2-3 days). Thanks for your patience.

I paid my dues to be red. So far I don't see any difference in my name like it was before. Also all the adds are popping up all the time. That is one of the reasons I paid to be red.

Is there anything that is going to change in this new format to resolve that? I am proud to be a supporter of Scubaboard but would also like my banner making me a "resident of the PUB" along with the red name.

Thanks for working to get the emoti stuff back, that will be appreciated when completed.

Do you have access to the Supporting Member forum? I made a post in there regarding this.

Do you have access to the Supporting Member forum? I made a post in there regarding this.
Howard,
Thanks, the issue has been resolved. Thanks

Am I missing how to see exactly which of my posts have been awarded a trophy?

Am I missing how to see exactly which of my posts have been awarded a trophy?

Click on the number under Trophies to see how they're awarded.

The new site took me by surprise. I'm going to have to invoice you for the time I spent on here today rather than working. I like it btw - especially on my iPad

My wife looked over my shoulder and wasn't impressed by it saying Single Diver. Try as I might explain it's not my fault she wasn't happy :-s Lookig forward to being able to edit that one :) Well done all though cant' have been easy

Last edited:
If this new format is helping SB generate more revenue and/or reduce costs in a significant way, then I fully support the change. The owners and staff of SB should benefit from the popularity of the site.

However, if the change is primarily to improve overall "user experience", then I think the change totally missed the mark and took two steps backwards for the many reasons (complaints)'mentioned on this thread.

Looks like the "likes" were figured out. Good job. I seem to be in the minority on liking the new format, but I suspect folks will get used to it once the wrinkles are ironed out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom