New ferry - Marina del Rey to Avalon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to take this oportunity to introduce myself to all forum subscribers and particularly divers frequenting Catalina Island. As President of Sea Planes Inc athe new fast ferry service to Catalina out of Marina del Rey, I would like to say a big welcome to you all. In answer to some of your questions:

True we do not yet offer commutor books. We are new and here to stay. Support us and we will endevor to support you. Books will arrive eventually. In the meentime, groups of divers over 10 people travelling togeter will receive a discount equivelent too our "Senior rate posted". Big deal, I know, but it is a start

Our baggage area is huge on board our catamaran, so extra tanks are not a problem.

Try us out and let me know how you feel.

Tony Elliott-Cannon, President & CEO
Tel: 805-562-0179
Cell: 805-729-1699
Reservations, Toll Free: 1-888-66-FERRY (33779)
www.catalinaferries.com

Good luck Tony.... hope it is a success. Cat Express needs some good healthy competition

Chris

Chris:

Thanks for good wishes. We look forward to providing a good alternative service that welcomes divers throughout the year.

Regards,

Tony,
President & CEO
Sea Planes inc
www.catalinaferries.com
Tel: 888-66-FERRY (33779)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom