New Fantasea Housing for the Sony RX100 Mark 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HMan

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Great new products are heading your way from Fantasea Line!

The new Sony RX100 Mark 4 which was released a couple weeks ago with some pretty wonderful reviews

Fantasea Line is now in production of a new housing for this great compact camera. Projected release date early Sept. 2015.

The new Sony compact the RX100 Mark 4, is an amazing pocket compact camera with 4K video.
The Mark 4 also has an amazing 960 FPS Slow Motion Video feature perfect for Underwater and Water Sports Photography.

Here is the Fantasea product announcement in Dive Photo Guide: Fantasea Unveils FRX100 IV Housing for the Sony RX100 IV Compact Camera

The new housing has been announced and nauticam has changed direction or I should say gone back to how it was so fixed port 67mm. They have announced a new wet wide angle lens that should work with the RX100 Mark IV

The new housing has been announced and nauticam has changed direction or I should say gone back to how it was so fixed port 67mm. They have announced a new wet wide angle lens that should work with the RX100 Mark IV
That new wide angle looks a bit too big for a compact system and it states that it is optimized for 28mm.

That new wide angle looks a bit too big for a compact system and it states that it is optimized for 28mm.

I returned the mark III as it struggled with auto focus but I recall it was working with the inon UWL-H100 without dome
Besides with the white balance issues you really want a filter for the Sony
Generally for video the nauticam lenses don't look too useful but a set of inon wide and close up could be pretty effective

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom