New Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary, that's just plain evil.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Get pics for me when you launch one of em.

Awww... Gary you know us fire guys we are always willing to lend a helping hand.

Speaking of which I help out the local PD this morning. We got called out around 0140 to help find a guy in his truck with a hose from the exhaust pipe to the window. He was on his cell with his wife and she was on with the PD dispatch. Cops looked for him for about an hour then called us out to help cover the town. I was out driving around checking the isolated areas in town when I heard the PD say he told his wife he was "in the woods somewhere and they would need a 4x4 to get his body out". Just about then I was driving by the scene of and fatal crash that occured several years ago. While waiting on scene for accident reconstruction I found a path. This was whent he foliage was off the trees and it was fairly easy to see. This morning as I drove by there was barely an indication of the trail becuase of the overgrowth. I stopped an backed up and wondered if he could be on this trail. I got my trusty "fireguy" light and check and lo and behold fresh tracks that looked like a pickup. I walked the trail about 100 yards an heard a vehicle running. Call the PD on the radio and the officers responded. The found him about 300 yards down the path in fair condition. Needless to say the officers were pretty happy about the find. They could not figure out how the heck I knew to look there. Oh well guess we all get lucky once in a while.

Later guys.

Mark D.

dittrimd:
Awww... Gary you know us fire guys we are always willing to lend a helping hand.

Speaking of which I help out the local PD this morning. We got called out around 0140 to help find a guy in his truck with a hose from the exhaust pipe to the window. He was on his cell with his wife and she was on with the PD dispatch. Cops looked for him for about an hour then called us out to help cover the town. I was out driving around checking the isolated areas in town when I heard the PD say he told his wife he was "in the woods somewhere and they would need a 4x4 to get his body out". Just about then I was driving by the scene of and fatal crash that occured several years ago. While waiting on scene for accident reconstruction I found a path. This was whent he foliage was off the trees and it was fairly easy to see. This morning as I drove by there was barely an indication of the trail becuase of the overgrowth. I stopped an backed up and wondered if he could be on this trail. I got my trusty "fireguy" light and check and lo and behold fresh tracks that looked like a pickup. I walked the trail about 100 yards an heard a vehicle running. Call the PD on the radio and the officers responded. The found him about 300 yards down the path in fair condition. Needless to say the officers were pretty happy about the find. They could not figure out how the heck I knew to look there. Oh well guess we all get lucky once in a while.

Later guys.

Mark D.

Good job Mark. Now here is a shirt for you. :D :D :D
http://www.policetees.com/cgi-bin/ms2/rescuetees/displaypol?c=Police&q=PO121

Gary D.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Uh oh.....

Looks like Gary's gone over to the green side....

Congrats I think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom