New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and congratulations on getting certified NorthCalDiver.

It’s NorCalBaker,...I’m guessing she works at a bakery or something.
So she posts a pic of herself with her kid (I’m guessing), and blue ring octo is hitting on her like some sort of horn dog. Jesus you two, go get a room. Is this some kind of inside joke?

Is this weird to anyone else, or just me?
It's looking more and more trollish.
Unless this is some sort of new normal amongst the young’uns.

I just read this these post and wondering when scubaboard became flirting site or Tinder. It seems that bluetingocto has a crush on this young female but why do we need to read their messages here? They do not contribute any value to current SB members and also leave strange taste in mouth. @Blueringocto_73 - look for wife or GF in other sites. Currently all this convo looks like this: old fart is trying to get together with attractive female diver.

People meet on SB all the time. It's sad when people start to cast sexual aspersions on a mutual friendship like you're still in fifth grade. My favorite dive buddies are half my age. One's female and the other's male. Don't be trying to shame people to meet your standards. It's not your business who talks to who or what their relationship is. Dive and let dive. Keep your petty jealousies and hang-ups to yourself. Just saying.

It’s NorCalBaker,...I’m guessing she works at a bakery or something.
So she posts a pic of herself with her kid (I’m guessing), and blue ring octo is hitting on her like some sort of horn dog. Jesus you two, go get a room. Is this some kind of inside joke?

Is this weird to anyone else, or just me?
It's looking more and more trollish.
Unless this is some sort of new normal amongst the young’uns.
Horn dog... hahaha. Yes it is weird, but also entertaining.

I was curious about both, and looked at their profiles.

Blueringocto's profile lists under postings that 'This member does not have any content'. Yet they have posts in this thread...??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom