New diver.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

207diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone! I just got certified and finished getting all my gear this week and I'm hooked! I've dove at fort Williams and Two Lights in class. Wondering if anyone has any info on any other beginner level shore dives in the southern Maine area. Also any groups or people looking for a dive buddy I only know a couple people that dive. Thanks!

Give Don Stevens or Barb Buntrock a call at Atlantic Aquasport in Rye, NH. They usually have shore dives scheduled on Saturdays during the summer. All certified divers are welcome. They also have a nice in-house saltwater pool for checking out your gear and practicing skills.

BTW, I noticed you from Naples ME. When I was certified back in the dark ages (1968) my friends and I made several dives in Long Lake up on the Harrison/ Bridgton end.

Thanks for the info I'll check into it. Hadn't really thought about diving long lake and it's only a couple miles from home!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom