new diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rose yau

Registered
Reaction score
hi, im rose , and a native of philippines,, iu am living in china,..and i just got back from vacation where i got my first dive there , sabah malaysia,, mabul island and sipadan isalnd...i just took my OW and AOW.,last month, and i am very proud that i did it...hehhehe...yehey!!!!

yep,, i did it,...a nd i am still looking forward to learn more about diving..my husband wan t me to learn by myself..well, i;m happy that i'm one of it..thanks for my dear hubby for the previledge of experiencing diving,,.. welcome to a world of fish..for the next 4 months, i will be continuing my rescue and divemaster course...and experience more fun dives...nice to meet u guys...and thanks to u..

hi bobo, im looking forward to visit that place u mention for the future, hope i can dive with u together,,,hehehhehe, impossible..u are too far from our place

bobo, where did u stay that time u were diving in mabul, because we stay in mabul, for 3 weeks, took my course and diving....u have a very nice photos over there,, hope we can chat..(rosy2368@yahoo.com.ph)

Congratulations! I took it years ago, and still am surprised that I mastered it. You'll find it is a whole other world down there. I've been away from diving for about 10 years, and in the past year, I've made up time. I absolutely love it down there. I'm looking forward to taking a trip that I can just go and relax, not follow a group. Just take time to sit, wait for the right shot of the fish, aim a the coral at just the right angle, as compared to catch a shot as you fly past it to keep up with the group. I wish you many many years of relaxing enjoyment under the sea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom