New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PWCPD Diver:
The wife and I just had our first "diver". She's 8.8 lbs and 20" long. Now if we could only figure out how to get some sleep!
I would recommend a 19cf tank, aquarium pump regulator, the gallon size Zip Loc dry suit, Playtex Neurser mask and self loading weight belt with auto dump.

Congrats on the little one. How’s mom doing?

Gary D.

Crongrats!

Good luck on getting any sleep for at least then next 6-12 months :D

Gary D.:
I would recommend a 19cf tank, aquarium pump regulator, the gallon size Zip Loc dry suit, Playtex Neurser mask and self loading weight belt with auto dump.

Congrats on the little one. How’s mom doing?

Gary D.

Mom's doing well. We actually just got home. Both are out like a light so I'm headed to the garage to clean my gear while I have a chance too. I already had a jumper made with my Departments Dive team logo on it too!

PWCPD Diver:
Thanks Brother!

Your welcome. My first just turned 2 this year, so I still VIVIDLY remember those late nights and early morning wakeups :D Enjoy it while you can, sometimes I miss the days when you could lay him down leave the room and not have to worry what he would get into in the 30 seconds you didnt have your eyes on him :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom