New Diver, New to board.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi:wave: And welcome to the board. Your going to love Coz there is some awesome diving there! If you have any questions regarding Coz feel free to e-mail me. Oh! and good luck on the open water.

Chillywill

'I'm Chilly Will the Diver. I shake until I'm blue.
My head is hot and my feet are cold. Ah Eee Achoo!
Now what about the divers along the Cozumel Isle?
I'll bet they're always warm as toast. They always seem to smile.
I'm always Chilly Will. I'm frozen through and through.
My nose is red and my toes are cold. Ah Eee Achoo!'

Another Howdy from kinda sorta east Texas. I am also new
to the board and will also take the OW when the water
warms a bit. Athens is what about 2-3 hours from ya.
I will do the class in Athens. You will enjoy this bunch.
Good luck .

Randy

Thanks for all the welcomes. Man, I've already learned so much from this Board is amazing.

Hey DivingGal, Shreveport is in NW Louisiana, on the Texas border. Has about 300,000 people with all the surrounding areas. Not big, but definitly not small.

Dee, I'm going to have to take you up on your offer to dive with you guys.....sounds like you guys have a lot of fun and you come recommened from some on the board...:) The main reason i'm interested in the Blue Lagoon is because it's fairly close and could be done in one day. Give me a chance to work on some skills.

Once again, thanks for the welcome. This is a great board.

Welcome to the friendliest board around! Glad to have you! If you're ever in Ohio let me know!
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom