New diver needs experienced, patient, buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddraffin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello!

I am a newly certified diver and I seek experienced dive buddies to help me safely gain experience and confidence. I got my certification in Belize and I am not yet comfortable with cold water diving and my new equipment.

Thanks!
Dave

Dave, where exactly are you, and what is your time availability to dive?

It is a particular pleasure for me to go out with new divers. I found some of my first buddies here on SB, and I try to pay that forward whenever I can. I, however, have extremely limited weekend availability. I do have a lot of gear I can lend people, though!

Sorry, I am new to posting as well as diving.

I am in the Seattle area. I am available most weekends, most evenings, and some weekdays.

Hiya -

I've only got about 25 dives myself over the last year, but would be happy to dive with you. I'm very patient and love focusing on safety, especially a good buddy check. Give me a ring or e-mail sometime.

Ed in Mill Creek
425-239-4414
ed@mcnichol.com

Tom and Gabe from A2Z took me on a dive at Redondo today. I struggled getting down still, but once down it was great! Gabe provided some great mentoring.

Thanks Tom and Gabe!

Dave

I'm over on the other side of the water in Bremerton, but if you are ever over this way, me and some of my friends will dive with you!

Hello all:
I am still looking to add to my list of people to dive with. I've found a few, and it is helping a lot.

Drop me a note if you are interested in diving with a beginner.

Thanks!
Dave

Hello all:
I am still looking to add to my list of people to dive with. I've found a few, and it is helping a lot.

Drop me a note if you are interested in diving with a beginner.

Thanks!
Dave

You can count me in. I'm in Federal Way so look me up if you want to hit any of the South End dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom