New Diver in Portland, OR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard to ScubaBoard!

Hey Bendra, and Sea Rat. I'm in Tigard. Aquatic Sports is my go to. I try to dive every month and just did Sund Rock this past weekend. Hoodsport has lots to explore and YSs in Hoodsport has great charters. The canal is kind of murkey until below 40-60 feet in the summer. I would love to do High Rocks sometime!

Hey Bendra, and Sea Rat. I'm in Tigard. Aquatic Sports is my go to. I try to dive every month and just did Sund Rock this past weekend. Hoodsport has lots to explore and YSs in Hoodsport has great charters. The canal is kind of murkey until below 40-60 feet in the summer. I would love to do High Rocks sometime!
The viz is absolutely outstanding in winter. My family has beachfront property on the north shore (the Belfair side). We can see our mooring anchors easily in winter. Summertime ... not at all.

Yep definitely awesome in the winter months. Did some dive boat sites in May and sooo awesome. Saw a huge GPO just sitting on top of a boulder!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom