New Diver, Beginner Reg Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not sure of your price range. I have a Scubapro MK25 with a S600 2nd stage and Uwatec gauges and compass for $400. I will ship all paperwork and service card. I have 5 sets of regulators so its time to down size. This was just serviced in February by Scubatoys.

I am not sure of your price range. I have a Scubapro MK25 with a S600 2nd stage and Uwatec gauges and compass for $400. I will ship all paperwork and service card. I have 5 sets of regulators so its time to down size. This was just serviced in February by Scubatoys.

Ill send you a PM.

Whats your price range? Do you want to use a computer or guages? I have some stuff, PM me if your interested, I am in Tampa area of Florida.

Hi Jake,

I have just discovered this site today, so bear with me.

I have a full set of gear for sale as I am unfortunately not able to dive any more :depressed:

I have a suunto cobra with compass and a set of mares nikos regulators which would suit you. I also have my husbands bcd and a 100ft steel tank.

Plus accessories such as weights, torches, cameras, bags etc

Let me know what you are interested in and I can send some photos.

We have been meticulous in looking after our gear!

My email address is khessels@bigpond.com

Im in Australia so I dont know what the postage would be but can find out for you once i know what gear you want.

Thankyou

Kylie

Just because your a new diver there is no reason to buy "Beginner gear" most gear can be used for any diving. there are some exceptions but for the most part. However if your looking for good quality regs and great deal look into the HOG line. 2 great places to purchase these from are piranaha and diverightinscuba. These offer performance equal the top line "As i heard" Apeks, Scubapro, Atomics at 1/2 the price. If you want more info about these regs or reviews just search here in SB there are lots

Piranha Dive Mfg.

Dive Right In Scuba - Store Main Page - Plainfield, IL

Just because your a new diver there is no reason to buy "Beginner gear" most gear can be used for any diving. there are some exceptions but for the most part. However if your looking for good quality regs and great deal look into the HOG line. 2 great places to purchase these from are piranaha and diverightinscuba. These offer performance equal the top line "As i heard" Apeks, Scubapro, Atomics at 1/2 the price. If you want more info about these regs or reviews just search here in SB there are lots

Piranha Dive Mfg.

Dive Right In Scuba - Store Main Page - Plainfield, IL

this members comments are not only valid and accurate but the two shops he mentioned are top notch in sales and service....2 thumbs up for mike at dris and randy at piranha

oh yeah and i own sp s600s, oceanic gt3cdx5s, atomic T1s, and hogs no reason to throw money away if $ is your reason for using the term "beginner set" .... each of these regs work well

Back
Top Bottom