New Dive Shop in Sabang PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yuboyaeric

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Long vocation on X'mas and new year, so we decide to spend time for diving,
here we went to Sabang, I was diving here more than 100 dives already, but still never feel bored to here..

While choosing the dive shop, we walked around the sabang beach, and this one did let me feel amazing about their design.
Its looks totally different with the dive shop on the beach, more like a launge bar..

You can see their logo from the beach... a drinking shark..

There is always people drinking and eating BBQ in the afternoon after diving..

Pretty specail dive map, they says made by drawing... cool..

feeling of relax...

We dive 2 times a day, the DM- Andoy, has been work as a DM here in Sabang for 7 years, he is one of the best DM in Sabang i think. Always can find something for us to take picture, Frogfish, Pygmy Sea horse, Stonefish, Sharks, StingRays... I was always curious how can he see those things...

There is always many Asians and white people drinking and chatting there, diving here, is like feeling diving at your friend's house...

I noticed that shop while I was there but didn't have a chance to ask around. How much did he charge per dive?

We dive 2 times a day, the DM- Andoy, has been work as a DM here in Sabang for 7 years, he is one of the best DM in Sabang i think. Always can find something for us to take picture, Frogfish, Pygmy Sea horse, Stonefish, Sharks, StingRays... I was always curious how can he see those things...

There is always many Asians and white people drinking and chatting there, diving here, is like feeling diving at your friend's house...

Andoy was my first DM in Puerto Galera when he was still with mermaid. glad he's still around. was looking for him once when mark of seariders wasnt available.

TO Prandyulo: its 1000P per dive without gear, but if you can make 4divers together, i think he can make some special price for you... thats what i always do!!!

To Jigo: Wow, you must be here for long time, i met him first time was in DIVER'S CAFE, and he was very good and funny that time..

TO Prandyulo: its 1000P per dive without gear, but if you can make 4divers together, i think he can make some special price for you... thats what i always do!!!

To Jigo: Wow, you must be here for long time, i met him first time was in DIVER'S CAFE, and he was very good and funny that time..

that was just five years ago. he did move to divers cafe after mermaid but couldnt seem to catch him there. hope he wasnt hiding from me :rofl3:

@caloy: since i call you koya, me=old, you=ancient :D

that was just five years ago. he did move to divers cafe after mermaid but couldnt seem to catch him there. hope he wasnt hiding from me :rofl3:

@caloy: since i call you koya, me=old, you=ancient :D

Hi guys,
Andoy is indeed a good DM and in fact was working at the beginning at Big Apple when the dive shop was...in the front...long time ago... But his days at DM are counted as he is doing an IDC :)
As for the shop mentioned, I saw a "megalodon" sign. Does anyone know anything about this?
Jale

Hi guys,
Andoy is indeed a good DM and in fact was working at the beginning at Big Apple when the dive shop was...in the front...long time ago... But his days at DM are counted as he is doing an IDC :)
As for the shop mentioned, I saw a "megalodon" sign. Does anyone know anything about this?
Jale

"MEGALODON" is a brand of rebreather equitment, i think. But in fact, they are just helping LBC Simon to make people notice it cause i never saw any rebreather there...

by the way, seems they are putting some new LOGO on it, names "BEERSHARKDIVINCLUB", and it looks cute..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom