New Desert dweller to the forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm live in the mojave desert about an 1 1/2 hours from the beach. I just became certified and I may be taken the advanced class soon. Welcome....:)

I will send you the details because I don't want to sound like a commercial for my LDS, and I trust once you visit will become your LDS as well

Sagauro Diving and Sports 480 507 3988

Their website sucks

All of us desert dwellers should unite and go diving!! But not in a lake:eek: Let's go to Mexico or San Diego...

Cool...it's good to see some fellow desert rats on this board. Where are you all located? I'm in Paradise Valley.

Maybe we should all get together at a centrally located pub and meet over a few beers. :boozer: I'm relatively new to diving so I can't hold anybody's attention for over 5 minutes with my dive stories, but I'm sure some of you have some doozies. Regardless, it would be fun to meet other local desert rats that are into diving.

BTW -- I've never had the pleasure of diving in one of our muck holes (some people call them lakes). Sounds like I am missing out!

Thx...Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom