New Desert dweller to the forums

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UmmaGumma

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "Hey!" to everyone here on these forums. I've been reading them for awhile and after having gotten a good taste of scuba back in May, I'll be here more often. The info and suggestions that I've read in the past here helped me greatly in enjoying my first dive in Cancun and I can't thank you all any more!.. Now it's time to get my OWC.. Wish me luick!

Chris=-)

Living in the desert probably means most of your dives will be in freshwater lakes...they make for interesting if not challenging dive sites.
Best of luck to you!

OW will just be the beginning of your adventures! Ask if u need input; we're all here to help each other!

And welcome to the boards from a fellow desert dweller! (Phoenix here- but always making over to Scottsdale for the SHOPPING! LOL)

Enjoy the boards! You'll have to join those of us that live around here for a dive to one of the lakes sometime.

Kristey:wink:

Hi, welcome, nice to meet you, and all that other stuff.

Jessica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom