New Depth Record Today on Inspiration 224m

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

padiscubapro once bubbled...
The hammerhead replaces the entire head so no ap audible alarm.. the current hammerhead has no audible alarm, he is supposed to be adding one into the controller on the next revision..

Personally I hate audible alarms.. flashing indicators are good enough... on the HH DIVA there is a vibrator that will go off if the po2 drops below .19 or hits 1.8, there is no way this can be missed..
I'm not a big fan of them either. Some you can't hear with a 7mm hood, others rouse the whole neighborhood. The HUD/DIVA combo is a great idea. Flashing lights, especially in the line of sight, should do, and the DIVA's vibrator :)D ) ought to any users attention.

padiscubapro once bubbled...
And its probably permanently down.. due to disagreements with the current distributor for the americas, sunset house is no longer selling inspirations.. the entire staff will eventually switch over to Megs.. Several orders have already been placed.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Reg did a fine job with his Inspiration and VR3 forum. That's the sort of thing I was worried about when Silent Diving monopolized the US market. Sad that MP doesn't care about the people that supported his products in the past. Then again, they seem to be selling themselves, anyway.
It'll help Innerspace, and maybe we get lucky and soon have a Megalodon and VR3 forum. :rolleyes:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom