New Colors for Atomic B2, Z2 and Z2X - Red, Pink and Purple!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm very close to buying a new reg and am seriously considering the ST1. (I think that's the right #)

While those colors are attractive, I'm happy to stick with my classic T2 dark gray.

PINK!! ***?!?! i was happy when the blue came out for my ss1!! still need to go pick those up :( next trip to fla, thats my goal!

the diff between the T2 and the B2 is only the exterior right? is the T2X an improved version? if so, are they coming out with a B2X?

The B2 has a chrome plated brass first stage while the T2 has a titanium alloy first stage. Both units have titanium second stages.

As Darcy said, the T2X is non-dedicated as opposed to the T1 & T2. That means you can use it for Nitrox (up to 40%) one moment and air the next. With the T1 or T2, you either use it with only air or only with Nitrox - no switching back and forth.

Where can I find yellow color kit for Z2x?

At one point I want to ditch my SE octo and put my Z2x in its place and replace it with T2x. But I would like to replace blue Z2x with yellow.

Where can I find yellow color kit for Z2x?

At one point I want to ditch my SE octo and put my Z2x in its place and replace it with T2x. But I would like to replace blue Z2x with yellow.

Contact Wayne or Jason at www.DiveSeekers.com 1-888-728-2247 - give them a call on the phone. They'll hook you up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom