New Cavern Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
well I would like to make it known that our very own Florida Counch known as Sylvester has made it through his NACD/TDI cavern training. Congrats Richard

Thanks Rick, I enjoyed it and learned a lot. I will be marking my reels this week in some form or fashion.

sylvester:
I will be marking my reels this week in some form or fashion.

Just don't use the point of a 1/4" drill bit to make a series of small indentations on your reels, arrows, & cookies. That idea is MINE, I tell ya, all mine. :D

Good to meet you again, and let's do some diving.

hey sylvester, way to go

gotta get together and dive soon!

Well done Rick!! Hopefully we can get you up and around in the caverns and one day caves - should be moving back that way when it gets a little chillier and i can don my drysuit without breaking a sweat in the summer heat :wink:

Havent seen you on here in a while. Are you still with the water based entertainment complex, or did you move on like you mentioned you might?

Congrats!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom