New catalyst 360

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stevtt

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dove my new Catalyst 360 for the first time today and must day I am really pleased with it. I also have to make the obsrvation that the first two dry suit dives are quite a blow to the ego.

I dive a white's DS, more weight than a wetsuit and using the DS inflator for control takes some practice. I bailed on my first DS dive but it was for a tank strap screw up on my part.

Glad to hear it only took 4 dives to get the hang of things. I finished my two open water drysuit dives last week in my new Whites Catalyst 360. It felt more like my first open water dives. I really like the suit. I seriously looked at Bare and DUI. I really like the zipper location and it is a quality drysuit. I feel it is the best value for the money with all the extras you get with a stock suit.

Got to say though I wasn't reallk happy with the jet fins I used (first time). Thinking I need to go back to my twin jets. The only problem is with size 12 evo's it's kind of a tight fit.

I love mine! Can't say a negative word about it... Wish it had Turbosoles, but that isn't Whites' fault! Damn Turtles....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom