New Braunfels Motel tip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, Foo Honey, the only reference to a date that I see is that it's Easter weekend, not the actual date. We're coming home April 10 and I don't have a calendar that has holidays on it so I can't be sure what 4/10 is.

So there....pppffffttttt! :D

Dee,
Yes, April 10 is the day before Easter, so you'll be en route that day. Sorry I won't get to meet you there, but I know you're going to have a wonderful time. Hemlon, there is a thread about the San Marcos Trashfest on the Texas Swamp Divers Scubaboard. If you can't find it, let me know.
Foo, lifelong member of UPTW

Hemlon,
I am planning to go too, but I did just hear a nasty rumor that the river is like 45-50 degrees,not the 72 that I was thinking... I've posted on the Trashfest thread, asking for info from those who might know... But would really love to go if it's warm enough. I don't have a thick wetsuit and probably won't be getting one at this time of yr., will wait until next fall to make that investment. Right now I need to be saving my $ to go back to the Caribbean! Hope we get the chance to hang out at the dive!
Foo
UTPW member

I had not heard that it is that cold...brrr. Let me know if you find a definitive answer on that one. (It would seem odd to me that it's THAT cold and yet the trashfest is scheduled for so early in the year, but know knows...hehe.)

Donna.
UTPW member and peanut butter cookie lover

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom