New Braunfels Motel tip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have heard that the Bavarian Inn in New Braunfels will rent rooms for $40 a night to groups that ask nicely. Here is the link to the motel: http://www.bavarian-inn.com/The Hotel.htm
They offer a continental breakfast along with the room also. I haven't stayed there, but just heard about it and that it's supposed to be a good place to stay (especially for the $$!). Anyway, just offering up what info I can. Hope to see you all soon on a Comal river dive!

Foo
:mermaid:

Hi, the only "for-sure" dive I know about to Comal is checkout dives for a rather large dive class from Tyler. I'm not going to make that trip, we have baby shower for my daughter AND wedding shower for my nephew this weekend. But I have been trying to get some response about a Comal trip- I don't really know enough about it, or even about diving for that matter, to actually plan the trip. But I would certainly like to go on one! I'm glad to hear from you, Hemlon! I was beginning to think that the others have heard about my ugly toes, or something...
Foo

Yes, but I do make good peanut butter cookies. Will that redeem me?
Foo

That's brownie points in my book.... :)

Okay... so it'll be the first meeting of the U.T.P.W. at the Comal river. Peanut butter cookie samplings will be offered. Anyone going to the San Marcos trashfest? It is Easter weekend, which might be hard for some people. It's tempting to go, since it's a 3 or 4 day weekend for many people. I suppose it would even be possible to dive the Comal that weekend too? What do you think?

I think that's the weekend we come home from Roatan. Pick up a can for me!

Dee,
Dang, girlfriend! If I was going to Roatan soon, I'd know exactly when I have to return to reality- LOL. I wish I was going back there... maybe this summer (typed with a wistful finger).
Foo

Back
Top Bottom