New Book: Lake Erie Technical Wreck Diving Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Erik Petkovic

Someone gave me your other book on Lake Erie wrecks for Christmas. I’ve really enjoyed it. I’m pretty familiar with the shallower wrecks on the southern end of Lake Michigan, and I’ve also dived in Lake Huron, but nothing in Erie yet.

I hope to, it depends on whether or not I have to teach that weekend. I caught (and purchased the book of course) last year. It was a really great talk and I really enjoyed the book.
Thank you. I think this book is better than the last. I hope to see you in a few weeks.

@Erik Petkovic

Someone gave me your other book on Lake Erie wrecks for Christmas. I’ve really enjoyed it. I’m pretty familiar with the shallower wrecks on the southern end of Lake Michigan, and I’ve also dived in Lake Huron, but nothing in Erie yet.
Thanks. The stories make the book. It was quite popular for a regional book. Lake Erie has some spectacular wrecks. I hope you get a chance to dive there sometime.

Books arrived two weeks early! I’ll be signing books the next few days and get the pre-orders out. Book is available in paperback AND limited run hardcover for those still interested.

Yes that's what I meant
Possibly. I would consider if the demand is there. The more I get asked, the more likely I am to undertake the project. If I did Lake Huron, it would not make much sense to stop there. At that point I might as well do each of the Great Lakes. I am open to it, as long as there is demand.

anything to follow Lake Erie - Vol. 1?

anything to follow Lake Erie - Vol. 1?
Yes. We have plans for two more volumes. There will be a Shipwrecks of Lake Erie Vol II and Vol III. The project has always been envisioned as a trilogy. I’ll have a little more info in the late spring as I am busy writing articles for Wreck Diving Mag and am busy on the speakers circuit the next couple months. I need to prioritize my projects. Ive also begun preliminary sketches of a book entitled Lost Tales of Death & Survival: Stories of Great Lakes Shipwrecks. This book will encompass all the Great Lakes and will tell the tales of these amazing survival stories and tragedies that have been lost to history. That is a true maritime
history book (no diving). I am looking for potential publishers now.

Back
Top Bottom