new bodyglove vapor suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is for surfers. I got one from Sierra Trading Post, only because they mislead me to think it was a scuba suit. I now know they rarely identify if a wetsuit is for Scuba or Surfing. I think it is because most of what they carry are for surfing. Having said that, it was a very nice suit, although I only tried it on in the house and sent it back because I needed a taller size and checked the Bodyglove web page where it is listed under the surf wetsuit section. I called Bodyglove and they advised not to dive in it, that the neoprene was not designed for the pressure. It is very stretchy, the rear floodgate and short zipper make it a little difficult to climb into initially, but do seal the neck really well. The thermo lining on most of the lower body is comfortable. Small knee pads. Good arm and leg seals. No spine pad as it is for surfing. I now plan to get a Pinnacle 3MM Elastiprene. Tried the Breaker and loved the fit, Pinnacle advised they fit the same if you are within the middle limits of their size chart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom