New BARE SB Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get them to make it in women's sizes, and identify an adhesive that permits the application of proper pockets, and I'm totally there . . .

I talked to them recently. They say it's not adhesive, its the stretch that is the problem. Pocket shorts is my solution :D

I really don't understand that argument -- after all, we put pockets on wetsuits all the time, and it does diminish the stretch in that area, and it doesn't matter.

Oh well, they aren't going to make them in my size, anyway . . .

I agree,

I glued pockets on my wetsuits and haven't found any problems with lack of stretch.

For a drysuit purchase pockets are a must, I'm still researching but am in the market. I don't think I'd like the X-shorts solution too much, I want the ability to install pockets on the suit.

Whatever I get I want to be able to put the big Halcyon pockets on it. This has steered me away from the Fusion suits. I can probably get past the overall style of the suit, but I want the Halcyon pockets.

Thanks,
Mitch

Oxycheq has their x-pockets as well.

The inflator is "off center" a bit. I'm guessing it will still clear harness shoulder straps and such?
Henrik

I agree-- the inflator seems off center... Does it interfere with shoulder straps? I have a dive right bp and it would seem the straps would come in enough to touch the inflator..

Hey Mike,

Any more updates on the pockets/p-valve issue? Have you had a chance to put one of the suits on the chop block?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom