New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laura
I bought the 1st stage and the cochrin 2nd stage few months back. What water temp can you dive in. Is there a cold water kit for them? Still learning about all the details there is in this awsome sport. We are going to be diving in a lake with water temps about 34-38 deg. Will this set up work or do I need to have something done.

Thanks for advise in advance

Laura
I bought the 1st stage and the cochrin 2nd stage few months back. What water temp can you dive in. Is there a cold water kit for them? Still learning about all the details there is in this awsome sport. We are going to be diving in a lake with water temps about 34-38 deg. Will this set up work or do I need to have something done.

Thanks for advise in advance

The regs "will work" fine... There is simply a higher chance of freeze-up in colder temperatures. Unfortunately, I am sold out of the enviro-kits and do not even have them to offer you...

FYI - I dove in those temperature for years without a "cold water" kit. Never had a freeze-up myself and never saw a first stage freeze-up on someone I was diving with...

Would you ship to the UK, i dont mind paying postage?

Thanks Laura!!!
Ordered the first stage Friday night, arrived Tuesday, dove it today (Wednesday).
Very pleased!!! Great product, great service, and super fast shipping, I'm happy as a rat in a cheese factory with this deal :D

:ppd:

Thanks Laura!!!
Ordered the first stage Friday night, arrived Tuesday, dove it today (Wednesday).
Very pleased!!! Great product, great service, and super fast shipping, I'm happy as a rat in a cheese factory with this deal :D

:ppd:

Always great to hear we are going our job... Thanks!

Hi Laura,
I bought a couple of them a while back. I love them. Do you still have any in the DIN version?
Thank you,
Jose

I also ordered one awhile back, great service. I'm using it on a argon bottle. Has anyone O2 cleaned one of these? Could use a new regulator on a O2 bottle.
Al

Ordered a couple of yoke models and rebuild kits last Monday - the goods arrived Friday. These regs have the look of a nice piece of equipment and I am particularly pleased with the easy user adjustment of the IP.

Switched over all hoses and will give first dives in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the prompt shipment.

Who can do a rebuild on these? I have one and the rebuild kit, looks like either the IP needs adjustment or it need a rebuild (causing blowby on the second stage that doesn't stop until you are at 20 feet or so.)

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom