New Atomic Splitfins sizes M, L, XL and New Force Fin Pro's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't have access to a local store with atomic fins. I think the L might be the best one for me since I will be wearing booties. Is the Atomic sizing chart assuming a barefoot fit? At least the Force Fins sizing chart tells you how to size with and without booties.

---------- Post added February 18th, 2013 at 04:26 PM ----------

I'll try the L since I am a size 8 anyways and that puts me between the M and L. How much is it to Boise 83702?

M, L, and XL Atomics are still available.

This is the Men's US sizing chart I found for the Atomics.

Small 5 1/2
Medium 6 - 8 1/2
Large 9 - 11
XLarge 11 1/2 - 13

My advice to you would be to try to rent some Atomics to see for yourself what the best size would be. From the looks of the size chart it seems like you should be ok with a medium, but due to the expense of shipping fins back and forth if you don't pick the right size the first time it would be much better if you were very sure of your sizing beforehand.
Hi Atomic Fins still available? Thank you.
Best Regards
langusten

langusten@web.de

I still have one pair of XL Yellow Atomics, one pair of M Blue Atomics, and the S ForceFins.

Just got my fins from six2life. They are exactly described. Brand new in the back with tags still on them. Excellent transaction. If he has more buy with confidence thanks!!

All atomics are gone.

Only the Force Fins are left. Open to offers on these.

Back
Top Bottom