New Atomic Splitfins sizes M, L, XL and New Force Fin Pro's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Six2Life

Contributor
Reaction score
New in bag with tags Atomic Splitfins. This is your chance to get these $200 fins new for half price. $100 a pair plus the ride.

Paypal gift option is the preferred payment method but if you want to mail a check or money order that is fine too.

XL Blue
XL Yellow
XL Blue w/o bag and missing straps (would be good for someone planning on springstraps anyways, make an offer on these)
L Blue
M Blue

DSC_0183.JPG

New Force Fin Pro's sz S

Black Force Fin Pro's size small. New in the box. Retail price is $289. Get these for $120 plus shipping.

Also have a set of new comfort insteps for $15. If you buy them with the fins the price is $10.

Paypal gift option is the preferred payment method but if you want to mail a check or money order that is fine too.

DSC_0188.JPGDSC_0189.jpgDSC_0194.jpgDSC_0196.JPG

I was asked by a mod to add some clarification to my recent classified posts...

All of these items are from a dive shop in my area that went out of business several years ago. The gear has been in storage since then which is why a lot of it is older models. It is all unused unless otherwise noted. I am assisting a friend that due to recent events needs to liquidate it asap.

Also, I will happily combine shipping or entertain offers if someone wants multiple items from my other posts.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...os-scupapro-us-made-jetfins-sizes-m-l-xl.html
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...new-neosport-2pc-womens-wetsuits-5mm-3mm.html
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...ers/443757-nos-6-hp-spg-hoses-stage-regs.html

XL Blue w/o bag and missing straps ===> SOLD

My shipping cost on these is about $17 since they are pretty large. So to make things easy let's say $105 shipped.
Also, two pair fits nicely in the boxes I have, so I could probably make a deal on a couple sets shipped together. Get 2 pair of Atomic splits for the price of one!

Hey everyone I just recieved a set of these fins from Six2Life and they are exactly what he described. The shipping was really fast and very well packaged. I had some questions on them and he answered back right away. These are a great deal Liesure Pro has them for $200 currently. You can go wrong with these. Thanks for the great deal. I would buy dive stuff from this guy again.

force fins are a size small but their website says medium is the smallest they make... do you know why its small?

force fins are a size small but their website says medium is the smallest they make... do you know why its small?

Sorry for the delay in replying, just saw this...

I do not know why the small forcefins are not on their site anymore but suspect they may have discontinued them. The comfort insteps that Boingo bought had a sizing insert that I believe stated the small FF's were equivalent to a women's size 6.5.

Edit: Just found their sizing chart here.

Hi,

What sizes are left for the fins? I'm a new scuba diver so forgive the questions, I wear booties when I dive (7mm for cold water and 3mm any other time) and my booties are size 8. Also the booties that I wear are surf booties, any idea if I can still use the size chart? I guess I'm not sure how the scuba booties are different from the surf booties.

Thanks...Jon

---------- Post added February 18th, 2013 at 02:19 PM ----------

Also, if I get a pair of fins that are a little too big, is there a way I can tighten the straps down enough for the fins to sit correctly?

M, L, and XL Atomics are still available.

This is the Men's US sizing chart I found for the Atomics.

Small 5 1/2
Medium 6 - 8 1/2
Large 9 - 11
XLarge 11 1/2 - 13

My advice to you would be to try to rent some Atomics to see for yourself what the best size would be. From the looks of the size chart it seems like you should be ok with a medium, but due to the expense of shipping fins back and forth if you don't pick the right size the first time it would be much better if you were very sure of your sizing beforehand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom