New aqualung Mistral double-hoses.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Nemrod ,herman
I [-]hate you[/-] Thank you.I dont care what you are saying.Iam not going to sit here and wait till kraken will be available and then spent $700 just to breath better with a dh.I want it MEOW .... i mean NOW :eyebrow:

The line begins at vdh.

I have two, so, you can hate me even twice as much :). The "Dirty Dozen" it has come to be called put up money a long time ago to get things rolling, when it was all just a promise. Now, all you have to do is get in line, the details, get with vdh for how to do that. At least now, you know, Krakens have been delivered and they are real and customers are diving them all over the planet.

The drool factor goes off scale. Some divers have been so stricken that medical intervention was required. Use at your own risk, or in this case, risk to those in the general vicinity lest they start drooling all over you. Bring plenty of towels.

N

Bubbles behind you are such a cool thing. I got "kissed" by a 3# small mouth bass yesterday as it checked out its reflection in my mask. Loving my Kraken!

I have 2 as well but they are pre dirty dozen ones...prototype regs that needed repair work and modifications done to them to clean up machine shop screw ups and design changes...none of which I might add are in the "for sale to the pubic" ones. Some of the parts in mine are unchromed preproduction samples or in some cases the very first ones ever produced that I machined from the drawing. This has been a fun and rewarding project for me (and no I don't make any money from the sale). To see the reg go from ideas on paper to being sold is an experience I will likely never have again. I think the next big thrill for me will be when I get to walk up to someone I don't know that has one and talk with them about it.

The spoils go to the victors... One must be diligent in monitoring postings at the VDH store. They are snatched up quickly when announced.

You have to ask Bryan at vdh. Seriously, I do not know how he does it, I do not know if there is a line or if it is like getting 22 ammo at Walmart (or anywhere). I do know that whatever way he is putting them out he does it as fairly as possible.

Without getting too much into things that are not my business, one should realize he has to do production runs, he cannot just go call Santa Claus and have 50 Krakens delivered down his chimney (do they have chimneys in Florida?) to put in his store. So, the thing to do, if one were to really wants a Kraken, is to monitor the forum or at least the store for the latest news. And then be ready to hit the BUY NOW button. Patience may be required.

N

Bryan just posted on VDH that the next set of bodies is about to be produced and hopefully the delivery date of the next batch will be in the mid to late Nov and that he will be taking orders again soon. Keep an eye on VDH if you are interested in one.

New orders are scheduled to begin tomorrow, if you want a 2014 (first year) model, you need to check out VDH tomorrow. I suspect they will go fast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom