new Application "Gas blender toolkit"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

desat have a cool calculator a few years back even did tri mix , I still have it

OK, for any reason you keep the ideal gas calculation. But please set real gas as factory setting, this is very helpfull.

The factory setting for gas model has been changed to: "real gas (vdW)". Build "2020030801"
Thank you for feedback.

The factory setting for gas model has been changed to: "real gas (vdW)". Build "2020030801"
Thank you for feedback.

You should change the order of "adding gas" when blending trimix to add O2 first, then add helium to minimize the high pressure

You should change the order of "adding gas" when blending trimix to add O2 first, then add helium to minimize the high pressure

Order can be changed in the settings. There is even O2, topoff, He order. Convenient when topping off small diluent cylinders with high pressure helium available.

Start with an "unlimited" pressure in the supply tank of 40% (or the volume/pressure of your bank). Sent the pressure to what you want the final fill to be. Set the receiving tank to 21% and it's size, and slide the "existing pressure" until you get your final desired mix in the resulting tank. Subtract the pressures and you have your amounts...

Now do your fill in the opposite order....
I've found it very difficult to do this on my phone (not terribly large) between a tiny slider and then fine tuning by moving it bar at a time by typing. @Oleg G. Would it be possible to have the partial pressure blending tab include an option to mix with 02/nitrox. I believe that for some trimix mixes are very easy to mix with ean30 and no extra O2, so it could help for that as well.

Thank you for feedback.

Any way to change default cylinder pressure? I don't use 3000 all the time. I have 3600s and 3442s.

Or, can the 'Capatity (cuft) 3000' be a drop down and add custom pressures? (also, Capacity, not Capatity).

Edit: You fixed it, Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom