New Apple Watch is a dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are right, I am not part of the target market for sure. I never and won't buy anything Macintrash. I am a Windows/Linux/Android diehard. Even if I were, God forbid, a Macintrash fan, …
😂 It’s like you Rip van Winkle’d straight out of a ‘90s Usenet group. Newsflash: Literally nobody cares what you think about their computer or phone.

Serial number printed on the phone.
That’s what the “Find My” feature is for. It’s owner initiated. If you’d like someone to be able to recover their lost iPhone, make sure it has some amount of charge and put it somewhere within one bar of cell service.

Newsflash: Literally nobody cares what you think about their computer or phone.

And I care about theirs and yours even less.

Not sure what your point is here. You are in a forum that is built on exchange of opinions and ideas and everyone is entitled to their opinion you and others like it or not, that's your/their issue.

And I don't care about theirs and yours even less.

Not sure what your point is here. You are in a forum that is built on exchange of opinions and ideas and everyone is entitled to their opinion you and others like it or not, that's your/their issue.

Gotta say, although I have disagreed with you in this thread, I do agree with this post!

How did you get the iphone’s IMEI/MEID or ICCID? You need to have the passcode for that. Do you really think that this is a “sales” issue?
Are Apple phones not like Android/Samsung phones where they have the imei printed on the back cover??

Are Apple phones not like Android/Samsung phones where they have the imei printed on the back cover??
Not mine.

Serial number printed on the phone.
We’re talking about iPhones here, right? How did you as a LEO get that number on an iPhone?

Up until iPhone 6, the serial was printed on the back of the phone.
iPhone 6s through 13 have it on the sim tray.
With iPhone 14 however, only way to get it is by having access to the Settings I believe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom