New...again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm not exactly new to ScubaBoard, but I haven't been around in...wel years, actually, so I thought I would re-introduce myself.

For the last three years, I have been in law school. In a month I will graduate and all I can say is...thank goodness. :D After I take the Mass. bar, I have a significant break before I start working and I am going to take that time to get back into dive training in hopes that I can squared away once again. Wish me luck.

Before my break from diving, I had just taken (and passed) and thoroughly enjoyed DIR-F with Bob Sherwood in upstate New York. I had been trained by Ed Hayes down in Connecticut, which was a serious boost. Not to shill in my first post back, but if you are in the Northeast and are at all interested in improving your diving, both of those guys are better than great.

Anyhoo...

My goals for this fall are to train my skills in the pool/on the shore/in the quarry as much as I can in preparation for another round of DIR-F in the fall. Hopefully I will pass and can start looking forward to bigger and better things. Wish me luck!

It's good to be back!

-Matt

Hey Matt,

Congratulations on your bar, way to go! I hope you will enjoy your break and hopefully finish your training before you begin working...

Wishing you all the best and welcome back to SB ;-)

-lai-

Welcome back!

Welcome back...

I too was an old member here, but re-signed up last year under my new stores name. Been so busy... I havn't been able to spend much time, but I'm trying to be back too!

Congrats on graduating, and good luck in your future endeavors!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I'm on Cozumel Is tonight - checking in from a cafe terminal - but wanted to say Hi. :wink:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom