New Addition at TwinLakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Well Mike and I finned out the Airstream Sunday eve and sank her between the west and #1 platform.She nosed the tounge into 3ft of mud @ 25ft with the rear at 22ft.(analog readings).
The front is in the south bank and rear pointing north.She settled in with a list to the left but stable.The 2 float drums in the front imploded but are still tied off and out of the way for now.The wreck is easily accesible from both ends and also the front door and some window openingsWe are still gonna suspend it later when Mike gets a couple more tanks.The latest platform that Beast welded up is in also but the truck crane was too small to reach it out far enough to float it.A 70 ton crane is supposed tp be out this week so hopefully Mike will be able to snach him and get it shoved on out.Well good diving everyone.I`ll think about ya`ll esp. tommorrow as I`m heading out on the New Buccaneer to catch a few red snapper.See ya`ll this weekend at the puddle! :dazzler1:

T.P.H.:
Well Mike and I finned out the Airstream Sunday eve and sank her between the west and #1 platform.She nosed the tounge into 3ft of mud @ 25ft with the rear at 22ft.(analog readings). :dazzler1:

Cool! Did you set it where I put the marker? We'll be out to dive it this weekend.

Um...we gonna have a fish fry Sunday??? :eyebrow: Grilled Snapper on the pit is also very tasty!

Can't wait to come out and take a look at it. We will see everyone Sunday.

Um...no the marker is still there...he wanted to put it in anywhere and it landed between or about at the swim platform and the west and south docks.I think It will be put where the marker is when he gets 2 more lp tanks to suspend it.And yes the fishing triip was a success.Boated 1 Snaper at 17 in.(barely legal)6 or 8 Virmillion Snap pers,and 1 45lb AmberJack..a very large hog..I think a fry is instore for Sunday.My buddy`s son that went is a little guy which boated the largest fish for the day,65lb AmberJack just before heading in.All toll,the New Buccaneer brought in 1000 fish.My bud talked to Cap`t Tommy before setting out and since the boat total for 2 days was 8 fish,the cap`t hollered at the C.G. and got permission to go out to the 100 mile rigs.A good desicion by both resulted in a good fishin day.Well..I`ll bring the cooker and some breaded tasty tid bits for a start so we can have a bite of some well deserved reward.AND NO...,I can`t feed everyone but if more want to bring it...I`ll cook it.

Sorry guys but we won't make it this weekend, so we will have to see ya'll next Sunday the 25th. Still getting wet this weekend but in cental Tx. Ya'll have fun and enjoy the water. We were lured away by a friend to a site we haven't been yet.

Yum! I'll see ya Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom