NetDoc is going to World WaterSports in Ft Lauderdale!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all, I would love to invite you to join me at World WaterSports (Divers Direct) this Saturday May 21st, 2005 from 10 am till 5 pm in Fort Lauderdale. Lets FILL UP the building with ScubaBoardians. There will be manufacturer reps, experts in many fields... and uh, me! :D I think I am in charge of sweeping the floors and making sure the weights don't blow away! :wink:

Cool! cool! cool!
Sounds like a plan!

Sounds good to me! Looks like my buddy won't be moving & darned if the wind is EVER going to change!

I'd like to welcome NetDoc and all our great ScubaBoard members to our World Watersports InTenCity Scuba Tour Day this Saturday in Ft. Lauderdale. We'll have the DEMA pool open for kids and BIG KIDS to play in, as well as lots of great deals. We've just re-vamped our store so you'll see all our SCUBA stuff right up front!

Also, I'd love to show you - and tell you about our soon to be available facility for dive training and DIVE FUN! - TigerTail Lake! You'll see the lake as you drive in to Sportsmans Park. The construction on our training platforms began this week and soon we'll have a navigation course, peak performance buoyancy obstacle course, search and recovery areas and......very soon ....Monthly FUN activities for divers, instructors and student divers!!! AND MUCH MORE to come in the future for underwater fun.

Please stop by the DEMA pool and ask for Bill - I'll be the old whale playing in the water with the kids! - and if you're an instructor I'd also like to visit with you about some new things we are doing for you folks.

Hope to see you there!

Frogman48,
Where is this place at in Ft Lauderdale. If I don't find a boat in WPB, I might end up in Ft Lauderdale.
It was nice meeting you on Saturday. I wish we could have talked longer....

Al

Scuba_Dad:
Frogman48,
Where is this place at in Ft Lauderdale. If I don't find a boat in WPB, I might end up in Ft Lauderdale.
It was nice meeting you on Saturday. I wish we could have talked longer....

Al
Hi Al - Likewise - wish we could have had more time. Perhaps you could make it to Ft. Lauderdale Saturday.

For anyone needing directions to World Watersports in Ft. Lauderdale...
From the North - Take I-95 South to the Griffin Road Exit (just south of the Ft. Lauderdale airport exit) and exit westbound on Griffin Road. The first stoplight after exiting westbound is Anglers Avenue - Turn left (south) at that light and then make another immediate left at the first stoplight into Sportsmans Park. Follow the winding road past TigerTail Lake, the Tri-Rail Tracks, the Marriott Hotel, and follow the signs into the World Watersports parking lot -You should see tents and the DEMA pool - plus our huge truck with the rolling SCUBA Billboards on the sides.

If you're coming from the south - still look for Griffin Road - before you reach the Ft. Lauderdale airport - exit westbound on Griffin and follow the above directions.

For those taking the Florida Turnpike, there is a Griffin Road exit on the turnpike as well. just follow Griffin Road eastbound to Anglers Avenue. If you pass under I-95, you've gone one stoplight too far! Turn right on Anglers Avenue and then an immediate left at the Sportsmans Park stoplight.

I'll be looking for all you ScubaBoarders to say Hi!

Bill

I wish I could make it down as well.... Looks like I've got a full boat to work SAt and Sun.... Have fun, post pictures

Cool Bill... people will get to see a MANATEE and a WHALE coexist peacefully in the pool! :D

Hi Bill,
After three strikes.... I got on with Abernethy. So, I'll be in WPB. I'll check to see if the guy driving wants to head south... he might... You never know...

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom